Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Bullying.

    If you are reading this and you agree please show it to a teacher or a grown up. I would like teachers and parents to know how much bullying goes on at schools including the school that I go to. I have been bullied before and it made me not want to go to school ever again. I have seen kids try to stand up for themselves but it just backfires on them. This makes kids not even try to stand up for themselves. I have even seen kids tell a grownup that they are getting bullied. But the grownup says ok and does nothing about it. This can make kids stop telling people that they are being bullied and then it just gets worse. At least this is what has happened to me before. If you are reading this and have been bullied before and want to share with me I will talk to you about it. It feels good just to tell someone what is going on no matter how ridiculous it sounds.  

No comments:

Post a Comment