Thursday, October 3, 2013

         I learned about gods and goddesses. I learned some of the powers of the gods and goddesses and some of their names. Also I learned why they are named. I'm guessing that they were named by their powers that they had.
         I read and learned about history. I learned so many things like, the ancient writings. I saw pictures of ancient writings and like I said read, about it.
         For one of the tasks I learned/saw what my first and last name looks like in ancient writing. When I saw my name in ancient writing I noticed it had weird shapes and pictures. It was sort of interesting to learn and see what my name looks like in ancient writing.
          Another thing I learned is about the first thing they wrote pictograms with and how it was made. The pen was made out of, a sharpened reed. Then a new type of pen was made. People would write in horizontal rows.
            I learned about scribes also. Scribes are sumarians. They studied the scriptures. They also could be teachers and much more. They also went to a school to learn these things.
            I learned about the laws. The laws are very strict. The laws can kill you if you don't follow them.
             Another thing I learned about is that a a lot of things were made in Israel. Two of the things were a wheel and the first writing. They were also wrote by theSumerians.
              I learned what a the first cuneiform was made on. The first thing it was made on was a 75AD. The first cuneiform was made about 5000 years ago.
              I learned what the importance of written language. The written language was important because it was how people communicated. And that's some history that I learned about.
           

No comments:

Post a Comment